Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yellow Yogi Yalpha


This is my mingle page for Yogi for our July Mingle on the byhandartist group. I stuck with the monochromatic theme (hope I don't get "stuck" forever!) I had been toying around with a yellow theme for the mingle and was thrilled when Yogi was to be the recipient. The background is paste paper I made last year. I double stacked two sheets and cut the strips, then took alternate strips and pasted them to yellow-gold cardstock. Used a yellow printed napkin to cover the "Y" chipboard letter and added a little Jolee's sunflower. I mounted it with cushioned mounting tape. I wrote Yellow Yogi Yalpha alternatingly with Pentel yellow milky gel pen and a gold pen. The back has more of the napkin.

1 comment:

Lindart said...

Beautiful!! I love the yellow, and the paste paper background is perfect!