Saturday, January 17, 2009

Belgian Eyelet Book



I have been wanting to make a handmade book for a while now so before my next hand surgery incapacitates, I thought I'd better get to it! This is a book kit I ordered from Suzanne, at Quietfire Design

Just look for the handmade book kits link. I am terrible at adding links! I can't believe I got this one in!
I chose the green combo and while I would tweak a few things next time that I think would make it more consistent, I'm really happy overall. The kit instructions were easy to follow and next time I can order a refill kit since I already have the instructions.

I added the stamped quote, also from Suzanne, on cream card stock.

4 comments:

Deborah March said...

BEAUTIFUL Beth!!

Quietfire said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Way to go Beth! Fabulous!!!

Lindart said...

Gorgeous Beth!! Looks like an old antique book. I love the stitching. Yes, do make more!!

Yogi said...

Looks great Beth. Don't tell my you're hooked now. BIG GRIN...