Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quietfire Design Queen of Hearts Challenge


Happy Valentine's Day! This is my card for Jim this year. It is simple but I've been into chevrons, flags and washi tape so I went with this approach. I hope he likes it and it is my entry in the Quietfire Design Challenge. I usually use some of Suzanne's stamps- she has a lot of good one but this just took a different turn. Next year.Hope you check out the other items posted in the challenge and the designs from the Blog Hop as well. Lots of interesting art using Suzanne's stamps!



Oh, and just for fun- these were Valentines I made for my young relatives and the kids at church. There were balls bouncing everywhere after Children's church and worship. Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Valentine's Day-Love one another!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the chevron and heart together. Thanks.

Yogi said...

cute card. Have a great day

Quietfire said...

Oh, adorable, Beth! I really love the simplicity. (Simple is hard!) lol, and the treats! Thanks for playing in the Queen of Hearts Challenge!

Robyn said...

Sweet card beth.
love the nautical feel of the Chevron's on the heart.

lindalou said...

I can actually see all the balls bouncing around with children chasing after them. Makes me smile.