Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm finding it easy to be green




Another day of play-my friend, Yogi, says you make time for what you want to do. I am still having fun with green.
After a miserable start of alcohol inks on photo paper instead of glossy cardstock, I used the ink still on the felt to dab two sheets of plastic in my precut atc stack. On one I added an artchix image and stamping with stazon jet black. To the other I added three big drops of blue alcohol ink which spread and then three drops of eggplant in the middle. Love the cellular look so I stamped the question marks and the word "life".
The mermaid is the same acrylic background as the deep sea cowboy with an artchix tranparancy, artchix woman and a hand-drawn tail done with glaze pens. I added a flower to her bodice and some swirls. I like her a lot!

No comments: