Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas atcs


Here are atcs for Christmas! One is a mini version of the Christmas card posted earlier with one different stamp. The other is patterned paper edged with Silver Krylon pen, mounted on cardstock for strength. The blue cardstock was stamped with my castaway stamp pad (I hadn't played with it lately)and the music stamp from the Crows plate from Quietfire Design (can you tell it is a favorite of mine?) then heated to lighten the image. I used a heat tool instead of an iron, but it seemed to work for what I was doing. On top of that is the little Bethlehem stamp (Wordsworth), embossed with silver ep. I edged the cardstock with embossing ink and embossed with the same silver then wrote "O Holy Night" by hand with Silver Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

No comments: