Sunday, July 01, 2007

ATCs


I made these atcs for Suzanne at Quietfire Design for display in her store during Island Magic Calligraphy Conference in Canada at the end of this month. On the one on the left, I used alcohol inks for the background. Stamped the quote which can be found on her website (link to the right) with Top Boss pad and embossed with Brass EP. I stamped the head from her mini collection sheet with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. Over it I stamped the optician lenses also off the mini sheet with Top Boss and embossed with Brass EP.
The background on the one on the right is Walnut Ink spritzed and rubbed dry. I stamped the diamond, off the mini collection, with Distress Ink Antique Linen, stamped the hand also from the mini collection with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The quote from Quietfire, too, is stamped with Chalk Ink in Warm Red as is the heart flourish from the mini collection.

No comments: