Thursday, July 05, 2007

White on White remake


I was never quite happy with my page for the white on white swap. I kept procrastinating on finishing them so I went with a different but similar page. Used the same background but added a vintage picture from my stash that is a favorite and added little seashells. The shells were more delicate than I thought so I have had to wrap them in bubble wrap for travel.
On a 4th of July note, Jim and I went to an old-fashioned celebration in Cresent Hill on the grounds of an historic home. There were arts and crafts vendors, hot dogs, barbeque, corndogs, ice cream, a dog show, a parade of antique cars and a cake wheel! It was a fun way to spend a bit of time on the 4th.
Amy returned from Africa yesterday, another reason to celebrate. Her trip has reminded me that all that separates me from the poor and needy is good fortune and luck. If you need a reminder of your good fortune, take a trip to Africa on her blog. The link is to the right.

No comments: