Sunday, November 29, 2009

12 Days of Christmas



I am participating in the byhandartists yahoogroup's 12 Days of Christmas Swap again this year. We have 18 participants since we were going to be two groups and a few had to bow out. So, some days I get to open TWO presents. I thought the year I did the soldered charms was challenging, but this year I think topped it. My project took a few unexpected turns. I am not exactly happy with what I am mailing but, it will have to be the best I can offer. I'll be anxious to see how they travel. Here is a picture of the happy group ready for mailing envelopes. Since the main bulk of these go to Canada they require a customs form! I printed out double mailing labels to add to the forms for sender and recipient. I am happy with the little bags. I used them for bath teas I used to make and decided they'd be perfect for this little project. I'll post the basket of unopened gifts and the opened gifts, including mine, each day I open them.

1 comment:

donna said...

It all sounds like a lot of work and yet so fun. How do you find the time for all you do?