Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Amy on my mind


I got an email that she made it to Amsterdam about 2 AM EDT. She is now enroute to Uganda. I'll be glad when she is safely at Noah's Ark. It is a beautiful day here in Louisville. I have spent the morning revising a portable display board that I use to teach my bloodborne pathogens course. I usually only have to do this once a year. I just did it a couple of months ago and am already re-doing. The self sealing laminating sheets just didn't hold. So annoying. It takes a lot of time to do it. I hoped to do art instead. So as suggested by some of my byhandartist yahoogroup art friends, I am adding an old piece of art to the site from my flickr account. This an atc I did with serendipity paper I made and cut up. You can tell from my blog header that I like serendipity paper, it uses up my scraps and I like the messy way it looks. The stamp quote is from my friend, Suzanne's site http://www.quietfiredesign.com/rubberstamps.html. She has lots of quotes that I love and more fun art supplies.

No comments: