Monday, March 02, 2009

Back to some art




I finished up atcs for the byhandartists monthly swap I am hosting. Nothing too elaborate as my hand is still stuck in the blue torture device for another few days.
I posted about most of these previously, but I like how the one with the two gold hearts in the corner came out especially. I used a nice red paper with some metallic sheen to it and stamped a little open-centered heart with embossing ink and used Pirate gold EP for the background. I covered it with this great sheer woven paper (that probably has a name I don't know)stamped with my favorite quote this month from Suzanne and fastened the two brads to hold the two together. I like the way you see the background through the sheer paper. I probably should have scanned it separately for detail.
The other red one with the rose stamp from StampinUp is on patterned paper and uses Elizabeth Craft Designs peel off calligraphy by Yogi.

1 comment:

donna said...

In no way can I relate to how artistic/creative you and your friend are....amazing. To see the extent of my creativity, take a look at my post today. It will give you a laugh and remind you of how talented you are. But apparently I din't mind posting it for all to see.