Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Days of Christmas-Day 1





Today is day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas swap! Here is my stash in the sculpture my son made for me a few years ago. Art in art!
Since there are 18 participants, some days have two gifties and today was one of them. I didn't get a picture of Judy's wrapping, when I looked back at it, it was too blurry to use and I'd already unwrapped it! I love the felted tree and star ornament and it is proudly handing on my tree. Ruth made this cute calendar/memo pad holder. It is magnetic! Clever use of a magnetic photo frame. It has patterned paper instead of a photo and then rubber stamped on the plastic frame and the calendar and post-its attached. It's on my refrigerator right now and may move to my office soon.
Thanks to my art friends for a fun start to the season.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: