Saturday, June 12, 2010

Final Bermuda Post

I still had a few things to share from my trip though things have been busy around here the last week.

These are some of the beautiful flowers found in Bermuda. Somehow I missed the Oleander, which is everywhere! I love morning glories and grow them here, they are growing wild here. The tree is a Norfolk Island Pine. I think the bark looks like it has pairs of eyes up and down it! The white may be a variety of frangipani, which smells wonderful! I have some pictures of our Segway tour around the Maritime museum but I can't seem to find them. But, here is one for now!  It was really easy to learn how to use the Segway and I recommend anyone to try one. It's loads of fun! My DH is behind me.
Okay , maybe it won't be the last post about Bermuda.....

2 comments:

Yogi said...

what an interesting way of getting around. Definitely would be for me, since walking is not easy.

Yogi said...

PS love the flower pics. I used to have an oleander - pink - eons ago, was gorgeous and bloomed all the time.