Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Today is my daughter-in-law, Rachel's, birthday!  I'm not good about posting about the birthday folks but decided I should do a better job of celebrating them on my blog.
Rachel is a creative, kind, athletic kind of gal. Best of all-she is a wonderful partner to my Amy. She compliments her personality wonderfully and both strive to enhance and support each other.
She is my web designer, graphic designer, fellow artist and friend. She will even play hooky with me to go to international events!
Lucky me!
I hope you are well celebrated and have a day filled with fun! Love you!

1 comment:

donna said...

Happy belated birthday to Rachel. Partners who enhance each other is a wonderful thing. You're lucky to have her in the family and she's lucky to be part of your family.

donna