Sunday, September 05, 2010

And the winner is......

The winner is lucky number 3 according to the random number generator! Congratulations to okanagan_spirit aka Joanne! I hope you will find some useful items for your art pleasure. You make such lovely things, I know because I have been a recipient on more than one occasion. I'll put it in the mail to you along with your Rolodex cards! I am waiting on Suzanne's package-it is coming by mule and should arrive any day now!!

I tried to post the generator here and had trouble. It's been a techno problem day including the purchase of a new wireless router and reconfiguring my wireless printer. Oh, technology! I love it when it works smoothly and despise it when it doesn't. That issue and a car engine that has to be replace has robbed me of some pleasant activities out of town, but I've had beautiful weather here and enjoyed a lot of time on my porch watching the hummingbirds, reading the paper and doing a little art.

Thanks to all for visiting my blog. I'll get started on the next 325 with a post about this week's farmers market next.

2 comments:

okanagan_spirit said...

Sorry to the rest of you, looks like I get to be the one to play with Beth's goodies. I can't wait to see what fun I can have and get the new Rolodex cards. The cards always look great added to my growing collection.
Thanks Beth.

Yogi said...

Lucky you Joanne. And just in time to make it a BD present. BIG GRIN