Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 11, oh, no it's almost over!!

I'm always excited to open my art gift everyday and I'm already a little sad over tomorrow being the last one. I won't open it first thing as I usually do but will savor the last moment of creative fun and find a nice time of the day tomorrow with a cup of tea or coffee and candles lit, fire in the fireplace, Christmas tree aglow and my candles in the window burning to enjoy it.
But, today I snapped my photo of the unwrapped gift and tore in!
What a treat!
Beautiful package for Day 11, which is Jean's day!

Love, love, love this painting on the cover of the booklet

inside was beautiful patterned paper folded and glued to create the pages.

I'll definitely be using this as a pattern for a little booklet.  So sweet.


Thanks so much, Jean!

No comments: