Friday, December 14, 2012

Day One of the byhandartist yahoo group 12 Days of Christmas Swap

I'm always thrilled to start the 12 Days of Christmas swap with my art friend in the US and Canada. I've done it for several years now and my friend Sue participates now which has made it all the more fun as we can talk about the fab gif ties with each other.
 Sorry the photo is sideways! This is a beautifully stamped envelope that Marg put her Day One gift in

 Already on my refrigerator is this beautiful beeswax magnet with tear- off calendar. The calendar is about 1 inch square- precious, huh?
Thanks a bunch for sharing your art, Marg.

 And for a little fun- here is my dessert for last nights gathering with the women I play bridge with. I made these little brownie bites to look like Santas. I would do a few things differently next time-but you get the idea.


No comments: