Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Shoe Box, part 2

Alas, not the winner, but there were plenty of cute boxes. I forgot my camera but a friend had her's so I hope to get her pics later. I didn't even take my phone.
I thought there were going to be a lot of small prizes, best use of candy, best....., but the grand prize winner got a lot of nice stuff: Some gift cards to Value Market, dollar store, tickets to Comedy club and Baxter Theater, nice bath and body basket and several other things! Honorable Mention got a new floor mat for Jazzercize, which was what I hoped to win, and a Jazzercize bag.
Grand Prize winner was a heart-shaped hatbox sized "purse" with red bead handle and a matching ballcap- a Valentine ensemble! HM- was an "I love dogs" replica of a dog park- lots of plastic dogs and details.
Picture to arrive later I hope.
Jim thinks I am a winner-that's all that matters to me!

No comments: