Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tea atc



This is one of my atcs for the byhandartists yahoogroup for July. Our themes are black and white and tea. I used distress ink in tea dye, brushed corduroy, and vintage photo for the background on watercolor paper. stamped background stamp with ColorBox Chalk Ink Yellow Ochre. The stamp is from All Night Media Anna Griffin Espalier. I stamped a quote from Quietfire Designs with Brown Archival Ink and attached a little brass cup and saucer with fibers through an antique brass eyelet.
I flipped the cup up so the atc would scan better.

2 comments:

donna said...

The only thing I can relate to in this post is "brushed corduroy" and instead of using it for an art project, I wear it in the winter. Honestly, I'm just plain stupid about this stuff, but look forward to seeing your results and reading about the process. Nice that you and Lindalou at MushPush connected. I love her sense of humor and yours, too.

donna said...

Me again, I left a comment on last Saturday's FM post. I've come to think that vegetable photos are more appealing to me than flowers/plants.