Saturday, July 03, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

I'm in a creative mood.  I do a lot of swaps and round robins. I get art in return.  I decided it would be fun to cast some creativity out into the world that would stay out there.  I think this will be an interesting journey. You can read about The Sketchbook Project and join in if you'd like. I hope to get to Atlanta for their show. I like that they will catalog such that if anyone asked to see mine, they could locate it. That might get some friends and family out to an art show. I chose a light gray cover and the theme "This is not a sketchbook". What color and theme would you choose?
Here's to launching some creativity into flight!

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

1 comment:

Yogi said...

sounds like a fabulous project. You almost have me signing up for it. Not sure what theme I would pick though. Some of the samples were extraordinary.

All the best with yours